Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Pink Saturday

Happy Pink Saturday
Be sure and go on over to "How Sweet the Sound" for more Pink blogs
click here http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/ or on the Pink Saturday Icon on my side bar to get there. Say Hi to Beverly and thank her for hosting this Pink Saturday for us to enjoy.

In an earlier post I mentioned I would share my pink room, well that was before the shelf fell off the wall. So now you will all have to wait till I get something else for that wall but I will show you some of my favorite things in the room.
First of all here is the wall where the shelf was, I still can't believe it fell. It was in there with those plastic things that expand in the wall so things won't fall. I didn't really have all the much stuff on it and nothing on it was heavy.

Here is the shelf, it broke in a bunch of pieces and one of the corner is crushed so I don't really think it can be repaired.

This is one of my favorite spots in the room.
Love my new pink floral tea pot
I got a gift in the mail. What a surprise it was, don't you just love getting stuff in the mail that you didn't know was coming? Cupcake goodies from my friend Vicki.
Thanks again Vicki, I love em.
Another surprise and it isn't even my birthday or anything. My good friend Helen made this adorable cupcake bag for me and look at the cupcake goodies it was stuffed with. I love those push pins too.
Well can you believe I didn't even post a quilt this time, what's up with that? Don't worry I will get some on here within the next few days.
Thanks for stopping by, Hugs to ya...............











14 comments:

  1. I love the pink things!! lucky you with all the cupcake things. Happy Pink Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Vera, I just purchased a pink lamp base yesterday at Target!! I just fell in love with it. I am using a shade that I already had, but may cover it in some pink way :-) Have a happy Pink Saturday.

    Jocelyn

    http://happycottagequilter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday! Love the pink room! The cupcake stuff is great!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday. Check out my book giveaways!

    Come for Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink Saturday is one of those times that I indulge myself and my ♥ of the color pink. Today your blog helped to fill my pink-a-licious desire. Thanks so much!

    Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi nice to meet you! you have a such cute blog!I love your information and words about you, your words about your husband and your kids and grandkids, so nice!congrats, I was emotion with your word, I thinks iqual to my family and my love! I am so sorry for my english! I´m speek spanish!
    and you have cute pink post for today!
    thanks for sharing!
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear about your shelf, but the rest of your room sure is cute! You've got some cute surprises, too. Happy Pink Saturday! ~ Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sorry you had a problem with your shelf, but your pictures are just lovely and the room looks great. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello , Happy Pink Saturday! Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment. So sorry your shelf fell down but the rest of your room is adorable! You've done some beautiful quilts. I enjoyed looking at your blog!
    Bless you, Shirl
    Shirls Rose Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your pink things ,what a nice collection .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all your pink things - sorry about the shelf! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing!

    Happy (belated) Pink Saturday!

    XX Es XX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry your shelf fell, I'm sure it looked pretty. I love your pink room items.
    Thank you for coming by my blog...
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore the teapot! Sad story here...LOL (I saw a teapot just like that one at Ross and I stupidly left it and when I decided that I couldn't live without it, I went back an hour later and it was gone!) I will never do that again! ....boo hoo hoo!

    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday
    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~