Wednesday, April 22, 2009

CT wall hanging and a cute little make up bag.

I made this today while I stayed in my jammies all day.... lol ... it was from a kit and I had extra fabric left over so I made this cute little make up bag. I think I have enough to make a fabric basket too. Maybe I will work on that tonight. I still need to quilt this but I couldn't wait to share it with you.



Front side of the bag or the back side which ever you want I guess.
This picture won't post straight so it's another one you have to turn you head to look at. I can't figure out why some photo's won't post correctly.
And the other side. These are fun and easy to make, I think I will need to make more of them as gifts. You can just make then what ever size you want. On this one I had a 7 inch zipper so that's what size I made it. I may check the fabric store for some cute little zipper pulls.


Thank you for stopping by.

~~HUGS~~

Vera

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun day. Both are cute as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lovely pouch! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love jammie days! There may be one in my future tomorrow.....if I get the house cleaned up today! The wall hanging is so pretty and the bag is adorable.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fabric ,my goodness girl you just seem to come up with the best patterns .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link to the pincushions...really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little wallhanging is so Spring-y! Beautiful fabrics! And the little bag is really cute too!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~