Friday, April 17, 2009

Bags made from towels.....

I made 2 bags from a kitchen towel and a bath hand towel. I saw some of these bags from another blog and just had to try them. I couldn't really find any really cute towels like she used, I think she must have bought all the cute ones within a 100 mile radius, but I am still on the look for cute ones. These are so easy and fun to make and would make nice little gifts filled with fun stuff.

For some reason this picture keeps posting sideways, really the flowers are the bottom of the bag.


Loved this towel

Thanks for looking.
See you tomorrow for pink Saturday.




2 comments:

  1. I love the little bags...maybe I will start looking for some cute towels...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea! Thanks for sharing the pics!!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~