Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bag and pin cushions



Ok I finished the bag and here it is. It's ok but it wouldn't be my favorite. Love the fabric I used but I just don't like the way the bag hangs, maybe it will be different after is has stuff in it.



My very good friend Helen came over for a sewing day and look what she taught me how to make, aren't the adorable. Do you know what the are made of, besides felt, thread and batting?Thanks Helen for the fun day. These are so fun and easy to make, Helen says they are Lay's potato chip, "you can't just have one" as you can see I already have 3. and sure there are many more in my near future. The little tiny one was my first one.


Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful!

8 comments:

  1. what cute pincushions.. yes I know what ya mean about having more then 1. I have several different types.the purse is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the bag turned out beautiful! The pincushions are adorable.

    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fabrics you used in your bag. It's really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bag turned out nice! If you dont end up liking it, I am sure I could give it a new home! :o)
    The pincushions are adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a pretty bag............. and lovely pin cushions..............
    sounds like you had a great day....... with your friend

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bag...AND the pincushions!!! They're so adorable!!! I think you did an awesome job!!!
    Have a super day!
    ♥ Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bag is cute. I know what you mean though about not liking a bag after you finish with it. I hope you do like it after you put your stuff in it...
    The pincushions are really cute. Just what you need. I know you really like making cupcakes, now you can say you have cupcakes that are no calories. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vera the bag and the pin cushions are great ,Ok I'll bite what did you use for the base of the bigger ones ?

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~