Tuesday, February 24, 2009

tiny little bag and a lunch bag.

This was so fun and easy to make. Oh and so tiny. I took the pictures with my pin cushion next to it so you can get the idea of how tiny it is. Wouldn't it be too cute made out of Easter fabric and fill with little Easter goodies? I think I will make one to go with my Easter table decor. I'll have to find the perfect Easter fabric first.
Here is the link to the tutorial for this cute tiny bag. She has a really cute blog.
http://littlebusybee.blogspot.com/2008/12/i-have-been-sew-beesy.html
This bag is I think called a lunch bag, not sure on that. Fun and easy to make also. I can't remember where I got the pattern from now. I know it was a free one on the Internet, it came in my email, I saved it and now this morning I can't find it. I will run across it again I'm sure.



Here is the quilt I'm working on now. I got all the blocks done and a few rows sewn together last night. I probably won't get to it anymore now till after I get back from Florida. Does anyone know of any good fabric or quilt shops around Hollywood Florida?

Thank you for visiting my blog.
Have a great day.
~~Hugs~~
Vera



1 comment:

  1. Vera,
    As usual, your quilting is beautiful. LOVE the one you're currently working on.

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~