Friday, February 20, 2009

Pink Saturday

It's Pink Saturday today.

Thank you Beverly for hosting our pretty pink days.

Don't forget to look at my side bar and click on the pink lady to go to "How Sweet the Sound" and there you will find links to the other Pink Saturday blogs. Lots of pretty stuff out there to see and read about.


My first pink today is a small rag rose quilt I made a few years ago. To fun to make and it looks so cute hanging here. Sorry for the blurry picture.

I love this quilt..... a customer made this one. I have the book and every time I quilt one like this I say I am going to make one. So today I went to get my book because of course I knew exactly where it was, but guess what it wasn't there. Now I have to locate where I put it. I know it's here somewhere. I will find it sooner or later.

My dear sweet friend Helen made this cute little lingerie bag for me and filled it with these yummy cupcake goodies. Love those giant clips too.
Thank you Helen

I know this picture is upside down..... but it wasn't when I uploaded it. I don't what happens to them during uploading. I tried it 3 times and this is how it turned out each time.








10 comments:

  1. love the pink wallhanging, Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely quilts! thanks for sharing the pics.

    I'm also a quiltmaker and appreciate all the work!

    happy pink Saturday


    http://www.manmadequilts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just l♥ve Pink Saturday. Not only is it my favorite color, I get to see all of the beautiful blogs created by some of the most artistic people on the web. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely quilts as usual. Happy pink Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vera, you are amazing. I love the rag rose quilt. And, I love your goodies!

    Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Pink Saturday Vera
    Beautiful quilts!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,
    I'm new to the group and I wanted to stop by for a quick peek and to say "Howdy" from Texas. I will be showing "my pinkness" Saturday and hope to see you there.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty!
    ♥Happy Belated Pink Saturday♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty quilts, my pictures turn sometimes too, no idea why. Happy belated pink Saturday.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~