Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A good visit

We had such a fun time with our daughter and grandson here for a week. Tyler is such a little character and loves to show off. He is at that cute little age where he says some of the cutest things and will say anything you ask him to and repeats everything you say. We took him to the Thomas the train show here in town. He loves Thomas the train and Percy. The only thing better is his grandpa. He loves him grandpa so much, I have never seen a kid so crazy about their grandpa like he is. I love it though.

This is a picture of me, my daughter Wendy and my Grandpa. So he is Tyler's great great Grandpa.
I tried posting quilt pictures on this post but for some reason it wouldn't let me upload more on here so I will go now to make a new post of quilts. Hope you are all having a wonderful Tuesday.


1 comment:

  1. That is a lovely little boy.You can be really proud of him

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~