Friday, February 20, 2009

customer quilts

A french Braid Quilt, isn't it pretty.

Again another one that I wish was mine.

This is one beautiful quilt. The picture does not do it justice. Some of the fabrics have little bits of gold in them and the placement of the fabrics in it really makes it looks so nice. She did some really nice work ......as she always does.

I believe this one is an underground railroad quilt. It's very nice and very nicely done. Gosh I have a lot of good quilt makers bringing me quilts.

Here is the back of the underground railroad. I did a panto called Mimosa.

I love this pattern.
And last but not least a Linus Quilt.

Lotsa Pops.

My friend Helen made this one and I quilted it for her for Linus. She is such a sweetie and make a lot of quilts for Linus. Oh yeah she is going to be a Grandma for the first time. Congrats Helen. Get busy on those baby quilts "Grandma".

I quilted loops all over it with variegated thread, hard to see in the picture but it really did turn out so cute. Some little one is going to love it.

Thank you for stopping by, I really do appreciate it and the comments I receive. Now I'm off to visit a few blogs before giving it up for the night. Have a great weekend.
Be good and stay safe.


1 comment:

  1. I tried to leave a comment under your Pink Saturday post, but for some reason it wouldn't open up, so I came down here instead. Enjoyed seeing the pretty pink quilts. Happy Pink Day!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~