Saturday, February 7, 2009

Customer quilts



I have had a busy week trying to catch up on customer quilts and get stuff done around the house before our daughter and grandson get her today from Texas. I'm so excited I can't hardly stand it. Tyler is so much fun and such a little show off. He is so excited about coming to play play dough with grandpa. That's all he talks about, he loves his grandpa. My daughter always says "It's all about grandpa". I love it.

Here are a few customer quilts, I didn't have the time right now to upload all of them but you can see some of what I have been doing this week. I love this first one, ME quilt, I wish it were mine...hint hint, just kidding Helen. I did think about packing it up and running away with it though.

This crazy patch quilt is really bright but doesn't really appear to be in the picture. It's really cute and huge, as you can see it hangs on the floor on this queen size bed.

Here is the part of the back, love that purple swirl fabric she used.

This next one is a cute little black and white baby quilt with minkie backing. I love the feel of minkie on the back of a quilt. I am working on a pink one right now. I'm still sewing the binding on, hopefully I can do some hand sewing while Tyler is here and get it finished. I will post it later.

I had better stop now I have a few things to do and errands to run before going to the airport.
Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful weekend and stay safe.



5 comments:

  1. Oh, why stop??? I wanted to see more!! Love looking at other people's quilts. Have fun with your grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilted as always. Happy pink Saturday and have fun with the daughter and grandkid

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I love your quilts. They are wonderful. My favorite is the black and white one. Have fun with your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Pink Saturday! What lovely quilts.

    Thanks for stopping by. Please come back again and visit and enter my 50th Post Giveaway.

    Hugs :)

    Irma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've awarded you the Lemonade award. Hop over to my blog to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~