Friday, January 30, 2009

Pink Saturday




Happy Pink Saturday. My contribution this week are these cute little cupcake towels I found at target. They were so cute I had to have them. I don't know what's up with the picture, it was turned correctly but after I post it it's shows up sideways. I did it twice and this is how it turned out both time so I just went with it.



Also I would like to share these scrap booking pages I made a couples of years ago. This is my little granddaughter Rylee. Her favorite color is PINK too.





This picture wouldn't go straight either, I don't know what's going on I have never had that problem before. Guess I will figure it out sooner or later.


I have not been a good blogger lately, I have been so busy with quilting and everything else I just haven't had a chance to get on here and make a post. In the future I will try to do better. My daughter and grandson will be here next Saturday for a week so I won't be doing much then.


Can you believe she spent over a thousand dollars to come to CA to take Tyler to the Thomas the Train circus show? Well she did but I think she wanted to come visit anyway. Tyler is all about TTT. He loves his trains.


Don't forget to go on over to Beverly to see more pinks. http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/


Thank you for stopping by and have a good Saturday.














22 comments:

  1. Those little cup cake towels are just adorable. I'll have to check out our Target to see if we have those.
    I just love checking out all of the pink Saturday blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve tose cupcakes and the rest. YOur quilts are as always beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday!! love the scrapbook pages, it is ok if ya don't post alot. sewing and family are more important. just take lots of pics of both then share monthly.. hehehe. have a great day and enjoy the visit with family, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I love, love, those cupcake towels!! They're beautiful. And so are the pics. Have fun with your family. Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I would have been forced to get those cupcake towels, too! They register high on my cuteness meter as do your scrapbooks and quilts. Looked at some while I was on here.
    Here's hoping you have a very Happy Pink Saturday. For some reason, I keep wanting to say MONDAY! LOL!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely pink post and what gorgeous scrapbook pages too......thank you for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw those towels at Target too. Your granddaughter is a pretty girl. Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every time I see some of those Target towels I get so darned jealous. There isn't one in my little town...sigh. Happy Pink Saturday, you lucky person, you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you for treating yourself to the cupcake towels. They're adorable. Your granddarlings are the treasures of your heart, I'm sure.

    Happy Pink Saturday, Lana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your scrapbook pages are wonderful and the cupcake towels are yummy.

    Lisa
    www.palepinkandroses.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Vera!
    I loved your grandbaby's picture! So sweet. The cupcake picture looks fine at an angle.

    Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow love the pictures of the kids! I love the quilts, don't ever stop showing them! Happy Belated Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those cupcake towels. The photos of the little ones are wonderful. Happy belated Pink Saturday and have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute, cute cupcake towels. Isn't Target great?

    My first Pink Saturday. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the pink cupcake towels. Will have to wait till they arrive in Aus. I love pink Saturday. Pop by in a few days bit hectic back at school.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Vera,

    I see you left a nice comment on my blog site and I'm stopping by for a visit.

    I'm so sorry to hear about Ty's serious illness, and hope those little cupcake towels bring you a little crumb of happiness.
    Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those cupcake towels are too cute! They are keepers! I think it is those gremlins inside our computers that rotate our pictures without us knowing! LOL
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The cupcake towels are so cute, I love cupcakes. Your grandchildren are beautiful, I know your so proud of them. Thank you for your nice comment on the cupcake plates. That is what I'm going to show this Pink Saturday, you must let me know when you make one. Hugs, Rosemarie

    ReplyDelete
  19. What cute towels. And a beautiful granddaughter. I want one, no- some. Hopefully God will send them in time. I would love to be quilting but my hands have arthritis. Don't over do it with your hands so you can enjoy quilting for a long time!

    Have a great week.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  20. those towels are adorable and so are the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your scrapbook pages are just adorable...very creative...but I love those cupcake towels....
    Hgs,
    Mo ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~