Friday, January 16, 2009

Pink Saturday

Another Pink Saturday. Be sure and click on the Pink Saturday on my side bar to go visit Beverly and all the other pink posts for this week.
This time I am sharing a beautiful pink quilt that one of my customers made and I quilted for her. She makes some of the most beautiful quilts. I love it when she calls to bring one.

Aren't these adorable? My good friend Helen gave them to me as a gift. Thanks again Helen. You are to sweet girl.
And a cute little pin cushion I made...
hey maybe the pins from Helen would look cute in this Little shoe.

I am beginning to run out of pink pictures. I had better get the camera out and take more so they will be ready for me. Thank you for stopping by and have fun visiting the other Pink Saturday blogs.Oh my goodness if you haven't seen this you have to go watch it. It's too cute!
Also please send some prayers and good thoughts to my friend Betty's husband. He is having some serious health issues, Thank you.
Happy Pink Saturday
~~Hugs~~




18 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful quilt and the pins and pincushion are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt! Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers being said and good wishes being sent. I'll send you my address if you'd like to send me that quilt, hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pins and quilt! Thank you for the comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOhhhh my goodness your quilt is stunning!!!!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Pink Saturday! Your quilt is GORGEOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vera, that quilt is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing it with us. And, the pins are perfect in that adorable shoe cushion.

    I said a prayer for your friend.

    Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL quilt!
    Happy Pink saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful quilting! Have a happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty quilt...takes such a talent to complete a project like this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colors in that quilt are breathtaking! I love that its not too pastel, nor too dark...perfect shades of pink and green...and your pin cushion is delightful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Vera, :)
    Thank you so much for your kind comment on my first Pink Saturday post. I really appreciate it.

    Your quilt is absolutely lovely.
    ~Beautiful pink post.

    Have a blessed weekend. ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute little shoe pin cushion....and I love the quilt...
    Hugs,
    Mo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry I'm so late in posting my comments...work has taken me on a few travels as of late...but now that I am able, I certainly wanted to "visit".

    Our cottage, The Painted Nest is not abundant in PINK (gasp, I know, LOL) nonetheless the fun continues, as I participated in this past Sat. Pink Posting... :)

    Happy to be here tonight! i believe your pin cushion is adorable...what a great gift idea! And oh goodness the art in the quilt...breathtaking1

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Vera, the quilt you quilted on you long arm is gorgeous. Your friend put together a beautiful quilt top.

    Your little boot pin cushion is so cute. Your hat pins are too. A sweet gift. Lucky you. smile!

    Hugs...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Pink Saturday a little late! Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that pretty quilt! And your little pins & pin cushion shoe are adorable.

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for your visit to my blog and your kinds words. I love your pink quilt! thanks for making my first Pink Saturday a delight!
    Hugs,
    ~~Sheri~~Prim Rose Hill Studio

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~