Monday, January 5, 2009

Grand Canyon


Here are a few pictures of the Grand Canyon. I still don't have the pictures from Dennis' computer but these were on my camera, so here are a few. It was so cold there at night but during the day it was bearable and nice enough to walk around without freezing. So pretty there with all the snow everywhere but I wouldn't want to live in it. I love the warm weather much better. The train ride was really fun and relaxing. I fell asleep on the way over.

Here we are before getting aboard the train.

This is just beautiful. I love this dead tree with the GC behind it.

This was the sunset on the train ride back to Williams AZ. Just absolutely beautiful.

Nice view of the river here.


I love icicles and there were some huge ones there and in CO.

And here's Tyler. This how he smiles when his mama tells him to smile really big for Grandpa. He's such a little character and is so much fun to be with. I miss him so much and wished they lived closer to us.



My youngest daughter,Amy, and her hubby. She wanted cupcakes so of course I had to make some to take to her. I bet she ate most of them too. She has a big sweet tooth. she is such a pretty little girl, love her so much. The cupcakes are really orange but here in the picture they look yellow or gold.





Here is my oldest daughter and her little one Tyler. I miss them both so much, again I wish they lived closer.

Time to get in my sewing room and get started on customer quilts. I have a baby one I have to get done today for a lady, she need it for a baby shower on the 10th. Hope she can get it the binding done and ready by then.

Thank you for stopping by. I love visiting blogs so please leave a comment so I can go visit yours. Have a great day.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, your grandson is very handsome.Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pics there beautiful .What pretty girls you have ,it's hard when they are far away thank god for the internet .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pics of beautiful scenery and a beautiful family. I lived for a year and a half in Flagstaff in the 70's. Have stood in some of those same spots.

    Happy New Year..may it be full of beautiful quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your great family and those wonderful pictures of the grand canyon. Here's hoping things have calmed down a little for you since you're now home again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing ..your pictures...they...are great............... what a beautiful family you have...Happy new Year to you all

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~