Friday, January 30, 2009

Customer Quilts

Here are a few of the customer quilts I have been quilting in the last couple of weeks. Hope you all don't get tired of seeing customer quilts all the time. That's usually what I post on here. I love this cherry one. It's so cute and bright red. She made this for her granddaughter that loves cherries.

Not real sure on this one but she called it an underground railroad quilt. It's pretty cool. I really like all the different blocks in it.
sampler quilts are always fun to make. So many different block to see, love the colors she used in this one.

Scrap quilts, my favorite of all. My grandma was a scrap quilter. I think that is why I like them so much. This one is really cute with all those scrappy stars.

This little pink and green frog quilt was made by a little girl that a customer taught at her child's school. She did a good job on it for being 12 years old.

I love this quilt, I love the colors of the leaves against the white background, they just pop right out at you. This one was made for a couple that lost their home in the fires in San Diego this year.
An optical Illusion quilt.

This quilt was made by the ladies from another blog that I post at. We made it for Sam and her hubby for their wedding. Some of the ladies and one man... Gotta loves those men that make quilts.... made the blocks and I quilted it. It was sent off to Australia and arrived safely. They loved it of course.

Hope you enjoyed looking at all the beautiful quilts. Please leave a comment if you would like to and so I can find my way to your blog.
Thanks for looking.
~~Hugs~~
Vera









7 comments:

  1. I love that cherry quilt ,it's really pretty .I must have missed the post I didn't realize you quilted the for Sam ,what a lucky girl .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cherry quilt it is eye catching. well also red is my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the quilts are just great but the cherry quilt just caught my eye. How bright and cheery it is. Thanks for sharing the quilts with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all, but especially like the cherry one! I'll never get tired of looking. Keep the pics coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What amazingly beautiful eye candy - I would love to own something so precious and colourful
    what talented, patient hands created them - love every one !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very, these are incredible! I love every single one! I came back tonight to look at them again. You are SO talented!

    xo,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great show and tell!!! I love looking at quilts! :o)

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~