Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Customer Quilts


Just thought I would share a few customer quilts.
Hope you are all having a good week. We had the fridge repaired and filled it with food again and the car fixed so everything is almost back to normal here after vacation.

This first quilt is so cute. It's for a little girl being adopted.

I think she's going to love it.

Here is the back of, not a very clear picture but it is really cute.

Don't you just love the Double wedding ring pattern. She made this as a small table runner, very pretty.

This lady found this quilt amongst her mothers belongings after she passed on. It wasn't finished yet but she did have the borders cut and ready to be sewn on. Someone has washed the quilt after piecing it so it was coming apart everywhere. I had a lot of repair work to do on it. I sewed the seams where it was coming apart, sewed the borders on. I quilted it and did the binding too since she doesn't sew or own a machine. It was fun working on it knowing how much it meant to her. She picked it up today and was so happy and thrilled with it. I was glad to be able to finish it up for her

Did you play with paper dolls as a little girl? If so then you will love this quilt. It's the cutest fabric ever. Don't you just love this X block pattern? It's so cute for these little dolls. Look at the fabric on the back of the quilt, too cute.



This is a little baby quilt. It's not a good picture but it has little cave men on it. Too cute too.
I am so lucky, I have the best bunch of quilting customers and quilting friends.
Thanks for looking and leave a comment so I can find you and visit your blog.







6 comments:

  1. All lovely quilts. It must be so nice to get to see the quilts first and make them even lovelier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are very nice quilts, must be nice to see all these quilts, but hard not to want to make some yourself. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice quilts, Vera. I just love the paper doll one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely LOVE looking at all of the quilts, and your quilting is beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOu are so lucky. One day I will have a quilting machine...my husband promises after we leave American Samoa...I can't wait. You do awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That paper doll quilt is just too sweet for words & it is even "my" colors, too!!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~