Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Basket Block

I fisished my first block for the block of the month over at Bunny Hill. If you want to get in on the fun head on over there. The pattern is too cute and it's a free BOM. This block was really fun to do. I can't wait till the next one is up and ready. I kind of wish I would have used a darker pink for the stars but that's ok, I like it anyway.

Here are some cupcakes I made for a party last weekend. I love making cupcakes.


Have a wonderful day!
~~Hugs~~
Vera






9 comments:

  1. I love your block. It is so fun to see all of the different ones that are being done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look so yummy!! I love cupcakes also

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Bunny blog and I love cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute block. I can't do mine yet, I'm not thru with my 10 things I have to finish before I can start anything new list....I'm almost there. This will give me a chance to see everyone else's first. Cute cupcakes too. You are getting so good at that. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I was lookiing at another site and came across your wow those cupcakes look delish...I have a love for cupcakes any kind your look truly scrumpish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bunny basket but drooled for those yummy cupcakes!!!! How pretty to both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just popped by to see what you had been up to. Pop by again.
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Vera,

    thanks for visiting and leaving a comment on my blog!
    I love your Bunny Hill block. I'm planning to make this one to, but it will be for the (near) future...

    Have a nice day!

    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~