Friday, December 5, 2008

Tea pots, a quilt, Tyler and boobs for Pink Saturday



Happy Pink Saturday, enjoy your visit here

Welcome to Pink Saturday hosted by Beverly at " How sweet the sound" You can visit Beverly by clicking on the Pink Saturday sign at the side bar of my blog. Please go visit her, she has a lot of wonderful things to see and always has beautiful posts.

Today I am sharing a few tea pots from my collection. The first one is the newest one I just go this week. It's so pretty and looks beautiful in the china hutch. I love all the shiny gold on it. The third picture down is one of my favorites I found at an antique shop for 10.00.









I made this quilt, it's one of my favorites, probably because it's pink and it's a heart. The pattern is a log cabin block. This one is hanging in my sewing room.






A few weeks ago I stopped at a second hand store and saw this pretty little pink rose pin. I didn't get it but thought about it for 2 weeks and wished I'd had. I stopped by there this week and guess what it was still there and as you can see I bought it. Only 3.50 I will never wear it but may use it to decorate in the pink room, any ideas?

This is our little grandson Tyler, he loves this pink cabbage page doll. Think I will take it to him when we go for Christmas.

You have probably seen this already but I just had to share it here.

Please don't forget your mammogram and check ups.


Thank you for your visit and comment.
Have a Happy Pink Saturday.

16 comments:

  1. Also have a few tea pots myself and love the quilt. That rosy pin so soo cute. Love it.
    Tyler is also very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the teapots, the quilt is very nice also, Have a great Pink Saturday. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your teapots are beautiful. I started collecting them some time ago but I stopped and gave some away.Your quilt is beautiful I love log cabins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pink post and I am so pleased you have used the little girl I posted a couple of weeks ago, she is really cute. Perhaps you could use the pin to hold a gauzy neck scarf or to pin up a flimsy piece of net curtain..it's gorgeous, I love it to bits !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tyler is a cutie! LOve the teapots....that's where tea drinkers have it over coffee drinkers, beautiful pots. Thank you for visiting my blog today! Happy Pink Saturday, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vera, I'm so slow! I didn't know you had this blog up and going! SO GREAT! Thanks for stopping by - and Tyler is a GREAT name! wink, wink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crack me up with the baby! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh those lovely teapots really capture my heart. I love them all. I have a set of teapot with cups and saucers and dinner plates that were older than me. Was my mother's wedding gift and I inherited it from mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my first visit to your blog. You have done a great job so far. I love you pink things. The teapots are so pretty! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, Vera. That quilt is just absolutely gorgeous. Wow! Wow! Wow! And, I love your teapots and the rose pin.

    Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a great, fun post! love the quilt and the pin most! :-)
    Tyler is gorgeous!
    Maybe you could hang the pin from a ceiling fan pull....or you could frame it in one of those deep display frames with a creative background.

    Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR LOVELY PINK ITEMS WITH US & FOR STOPPING BY TESOROFINO.COM! RITA

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy belated Pink Saturday! Thanks for stopping by! I love all your tea pots, they are lovely and the quilt you made is beautiful! Some day I would love to quilt....
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the first teapot! I would put the pin on a stocking. I saw that idea at Hobby Lobby and I'm going to steal it for some of my brooches!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the heart quilt. Can you share your pattern source? Would love to make one someday (added to the other gazillion on my to-do list).

    ReplyDelete
  16. Vera I love teapots and yours are gorgeous. So many lovely things here and I will certainly will be back for more visits.

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~