Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Merry Christmas. We are still here in Texas and I haven't really had time to get on line to check blogs or emails. My plan was to try to make a small post each night but by the end of the day after playing with Tyler all day I am just to tired to do it. When I get back home after the 5th I will start again with normal posts. I am missing my Pink Saturdays too.
You all have a Happy New Year and make it a safe one.... Oh yeah 76 here in Texas today, love it.

2 comments:

  1. I been missing ya, but love to hear you are enjoying yourself. and can not wait to hear about when you come back to blogville.have fun and Happy New year to ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy yourself and be safe .Enjoy that weather ,its minus 10 here .

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~