Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy Pink Saturday




Happy Pink Saturday



The week has flown by way to fast, it's already time for Pink Saturday again. Being so busy makes the days go by much faster than I want them to.





Be sure and visit Beverly at How sweet the sound,http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/ she does a wonderful job at hosting Pink Saturday and has some lovely things to see and read. Hope you are all having a Happy Holiday season and a Merry Christmas. I probably won't do Pink saturday again till after the new year since I will be away but I will try and post while if I can.

The first little pink I want to share today is this cute little needle keeper I made. So sorry but for the life of me right now I can not remember the name of the blog I got the pattern from but as soon as I remember of find it I will post it. This was very fun and easy to make.








Two of my favorite pink plates.








This beautiful Pink quilt is a customer quilt. Her little granddaughter is going to love it.

11 comments:

  1. I love your dishes. You are so talented with your quilts and things you make. Everything is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pink plates...I have many many pink flowered plates....i found most of them at tag sales. Your quilts are lovely too...I am just not that talented...you are so lucky.

    Sondra

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pink!! What a cute needle keeper. The plates are so pretty and oh my that quillt is just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Pink Saturday, Vera. That little needle keeper is wonderful. You create such lovely things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The needle keeper is so cute, and the other items too. Love the quilt! Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad that you mixed up the posts...that way I got to see your lovely quilts!

    I would love to make a needle keeper like yours, I'll check back to see if you find the directions!

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy pink day! You are so talented love your quilts. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Denise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Vera...great Pink Day. I don't know how to post date a post...If you figure it out, let me know. If I figure it out, I'll let you know.Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cute pinks.

    Happy Pink Saturday
    Kindredly, Lynne Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pink plates are fabulous...I also have a thing for pink rose plates and pink roses...great pretty post....
    Hugs,
    Mo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The quilts you post are fabulous! I have made about 5 throw quilts. Never ventured bigger! Husband is still waiting for his, at least, queen size quilt. I also wanted to tell you that your profile photo of the vintage sewing machine trinket box is beautiful. Where did you find that treasure? pink hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~