Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New to this blog site, testing to see if I can post.


Ok so here I am finally going to try this blog site. It may take me awhile to learn it but I am doing my best. I'm not sure how a lot of it works yet but I guess I will learn as I go. I'm going to try to post a picture now to see if I can do it. Ok so lets see if it worked. Wonder if I am doing it right because it took a long time for the picture to upload.
I love making these little fabric baskets, so fun and easy to make. Seems like everyone in the quilt or sewing blog world is making them. Ok lets see if this worked.
Take care and be good.

3 comments:

  1. Vera, looks good. Welcome to Blogspot..hope you like it. Happy Thanksgiving. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bag too....I love your bags. This looks even quicker to make since it's all one piece of fabric, right? Great idea. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH what a cute bag!! I would LOVE to make one too, so pretty!! Did you find the pattern on the net?? Hugs from Marian from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~