Friday, November 28, 2008

Good day and woman's remote



Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Dinner. What are you doing today? Are you brave enough to fight the crowds for shopping? Not me, that is just to many people and to much waiting in line for me. We did a few years ago at a fabric store, waited in line 2 hours to get fabric cut then waited in line an hour to pay for it. Not fun at all but good luck to all of you who are out shopping today. I saw on the news last night where people were lined up and camping outside of Best Buy, to me that's just crazy. I saw this woman's Remote somewhere on the web and thought I would share it with you. To bad it doesn't really work.

Don't forget tommorrow is Pink Saturday. Click the link on my side bar if you would like to join us.

1 comment:

  1. how i wish this remote actually works. can i snag the pic? thanks.

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~