Friday, November 28, 2008

Cupcakes and quilts


Yay, I just filled my first cupcake order. I am so excited about it. She only wanted a dozen but I made a few extras, a dozen extra to be exact. Anyway I also made 13 more just for fun and practice and she ended up buying those too. I could make cupcakes all day but I do have to quilts to quilt too. Here is the quilt ABOVE that's on on the machine now. Drunkards Path... See you tomorrow for Pink Saturday!



The pink ones are the ones she ordered and the ones on the cupcake tree were the extras she also bought. Too much fun.






3 comments:

  1. Your cupcakes look so good...send me some, please. Well, it looks like you've gotten the hang of blogspot. Your pictures and blog look great. I stayed at home and did the Grammy thing while my DIL and son braved the shops. I did the shops last year and never again. Too much craziness for me!

    You can send me some of those cupcakes and the remote...love it! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I love your cupcakes, they look too good to eat. Love your new blog too, I think you will enjoy Blogspot.com - it's quite friendly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cupcakes look too good to be eaten. sigh... i wish i could have some of those. hey that could be an entry to pink saturday! :D

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~